- About Us
- Past Events
- Contact Us
As a former professional classical musician, Greg first discovered meditation primarily to combat stage fright. In 1999, he awakened to the reality of the phenomenon of astral projection. This was a life changing experience that expanded his consciousness, changed the course of his career and altered the very perception of his being at a fundamental level.
ASTRAL BODY ACTIVATION – WHAT IS IT?
Astral travel/projection is a natural sense that lies dormant in most of us. It is the conscious connection to the greater universal consciousness and aspects of our higher selves. It is not unnatural and need not be feared. It is a powerful and effective tool for personal transformation, in that it is fully experiential (not a belief or dogma) and so increases one’s sense of “knowing” as distinct from “having learned.”
DURING THE EVENING WE WILL
• Explore the nature of the out-of-body experience, as in: what is actually happening.
• Discuss, isolate and dispel the many fears associated with the experience.
• Look at the potential of the experience as a tool for expansion and transformation.
• Present meditations, visualisations and affirmations that will help you gain awareness of the conscious astral body.
• Learn how to interact with the astral realms.
THE BENEFITS OF ASTRAL TRAVEL
• Loss of fear.
• Recognition of innate human happiness.
• Awareness of our eternality.
• Increase in general trust and faith.
• Recognition of the actuality and truth of guidance in our life.
• Increased flow of healing life-force energy and awakening of the subtle senses.
• Releasing your creative potential.
The evening will be interactive, and is aimed at you gaining skills in activating your astral body and raising your vibrational frequency.. The meditations and mat exercises will be interspersed by feedback and discussion.
Join us Tuesday the 9 May (held fortnightly) to share our knowledge and life journeys, offering each of us tools to take away and use in your own life…. gaining understandings about spirituality, relationships, health, vitality, sex, career, awareness….. and more.
REAL MEN? Woo Woo or Wise? When we men think of meditation, mens groups and spiritual growth, there’s a risk it will be seen as ‘woo-woo,’ or ‘flaky.’ Essentially, ‘being spiritual’ means connecting with your OWN wisdom, your OWN strength and your OWN truth. This is what we will explore in a practical and everyday way, with those of you who are interested in wanting more out of life.”
The mantra of our Gold Coast Mens Group is I am fully responsible everything I feel and I am totally accountable for everything I do .
I am doing my best to be authentic and I am doing it from the heart and I’m opening up the opportunity for us all to get together and evolve while having some laughter, fun and f-ups along the way. I’m willing to open up & stand up and risk the chance of falling and making a fool of myself. Who really cares what other people think? I don’t think I do any more.
I’m not quite sure exactly where we are going to go with this, but I have a feeling that it’s going to be good. I know that authenticity is a good place to start. I invite you to join me each month, as we map out where we are going to go on this journey of evolution. Here is my vision.
Why me and why join a men’s group now?
Let me tell you something magical happens when a group of men get together and are brutally honest about what’s going on in their lives.
I remember sometime after my divorce, my ex had demanded from me, “you gave up alcohol for Lyza but you would not do it for me” to which I retorted, “Darling, you were the reason I drank”. But who was I kidding, to be brutally honest I was so unhappy with myself, my life and all the poor choices I had made, I would snatch any opportunity I could get to escape that feeling of….? So many words I could use to describe my sense of emptiness, anger, frustration, worthlessness, I could just go on. I think you know what I’m trying to say.
My typical daily ritual was 6 to 8 cups of coffee a day to keep me up, then from 6pm – 9pm. Not one minute before or one minute after, I would drown my sorrows of the day with 15 to 20 nips of Scotch.
Back to being brutally honest. My moments of “feeling” were fleeting, as anytime an emotion would arise I would reach for the first available distraction I could lay my hands on to drown it back down again.
I knew I had to make a choice. Stay the same in the “who am I kidding” life or make a change. Letting go was scary. As unpleasant as my life was, there was a comfort in knowing what was going to happen tomorrow. The same shit .
There were moments down the track when I use to just begin to cry. WTF I didn’t even know why I was crying. After a while I stopped fighting these emotions as I began to realise that it was just me starting to feel. All my pent up shit began to ooze out.
If you’re a man and you find yourself on any part of this journey, then You’re Awakening, You’re growing and you’re ready for change. When we men think of meditation, men’s groups or spiritual growth, there’s a risk of seeming “woo-woo” or “flaky”. Essentially, “being spiritual” means connecting with our OWN strength and our OWN truth. Out of this chaos, I created “The Infinite Connection” where we invite guest presenters to share different paths through the quagmire to transform from confusion to awareness. In my Mens Groups we explore life in practical and everyday ways for those who are wanting more out of life.
1999 Brewarrina Police Station (Back of Bourke).
After leaving the police force for private enterprise, I experienced life in the fast lane, high stress, 18 hour days, 50 staff, 100 phone calls a day. I used 6-8 coffees a day to keep me up and a minimum of two bottles of scotch a week to bring me down. I was not only in the fast lane in business, I was in the fast lane for a heart attack! Something had to change. “I know that many men shy away from meditation and conversations about REAL issues for fear of being labelled soft or airy-fairy, but I am living proof of its life saving benefits. You can be both blokey and stress free. Cameron Monley
I am now committed to bringing quality experts from the alternative health, yoga and meditation, healthy eating and wellness, and spiritual growth industries together. I have called this regular gathering of like-minded locals from the Gold Coast, ‘The Infinite Connection,’ an organisation that promotes and networks with people wanting more out of life.
Alex Vesey : I have had the pleasure of knowing cameron for over 24 years, he is loud, a big presence, high energy wicked sense of humour and brutally honest. I trust him and I trust his judgement. This phase of Camerons life is seeing Cameron put back what he has been given in his life experiences. My experience as a psychiatric Nurse has allowed my self to see many a man in emotional distress and unrest, having the option to safely visit a man cave, like being proposed by Cameron, is wonderful option to experience a safe environment to learn, grow, mature and finally look at your self as honestly as I see cameron do. “ Cant wait to sit in the cave mate”.
Statistics about Men, Stress:
• STRESSED FOR TIME – In 2007, 35% of men always or often felt rushed or pressed for time. – Australia Bureau of Statistics
• DIVORCE RATES INCREASE – At the turn of the 20th century, divorce was virtually non-existent, but by the end of the 20th century it was estimated that 32 percent of Australian marriages would end in divorce (ABS, 2000). Journal of Sociology, Vol. 41, No. 2, June 2005
• ANXIETY – Anxiety is the most common mental condition in Australia. On average, 1 in 4 people – 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men – will experience anxiety. There are many types of anxiety, each consisting of a range of specific symptoms. www.beyondblue.org.au
• SUPPORT GROUP BENEFITS – Being in a support group can also help you develop new skills to relate to others. In addition, the members of the group who have the same problems can support each other and may suggest new ways of dealing with a particular problem. WebMD
• The University Of Wisconsin found that experienced meditators exhibit high levels of gamma wave activity, meaning they are automatically able to control their thoughts and reactions.
• AFL Premiership Sydney Swans Coach, Paul Roos, credits meditation with Sydney’s success, citing that 90% of success happens above the shoulders.
Cameron Monley and Lyza Saint Ambrosena are committed to bringing quality experts from the alternative health, yoga, meditation, healthy eating, wellness and spiritual growth industries together and call these regular gatherings of like minded locals from both Gold Coast and Brisbane, The Infinite Connection – an organisation that promotes and networks with people wanting more out of life.
Phone Cameron on 0414714948 suggested donation is $20
Location The Holy Rood Family Centre 192 Oxenford Tamborine Road Oxenford. Cross Street is Old Tamborine Road
We are connected with many of the best psychics, psychic mediums; Spiritual, Reiki and Crystal Healers that the Gold Coast and Brisbane has to offer, as well as make contact with numerous spiritualist churches We have a wealth of information to share with anyone seeking more information pertaining to spiritualism and psychic readings and to meditate.